welcome to my blog everybody
enjoy my blog

Kamis, 21 April 2011

LOVE AND LOYALTY

**do you believe somebody who love you can always love you and always loyalty to you for all they are life?**
  *this is real story can inspiring you*

12 years ago bad trouble in my life is happen. Now, i can see and together with they are again.Something happen with my merried,and then i let her and our baby.I remember that day,when i am not say anything and just let her go.I'm actually very hard to do but that's the best way that crossed my mind.12 years without communication, and knowing my existence he remained faithful to me.I also never forget her and our baby.I also always loyal her not care another woman who loves me like she loves me. 

I think 12 years is enough for me to hide from my family and her.now I'm back her and tried to re-arrange our lives are ever broken.She is accept my apology.I hope our lives gonna happy ending.

**From my best friend real story**
** I hope he lives, now gonna happy ending**

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

so sweet....
axcellent....

sovie mengatakan...

thank you so much....

ian mengatakan...

this story maked me sad,